Southern Cinema Design welcomes your application!
Southern Cinema Design is a Home Theater and Low Voltage Systems Integration company established in 1997 in Cumming, GA (North Metro Atlanta) and is currently seeking career oriented Installation Technicians and Systems Programmers. We are hiring all levels of technicians, including helpers, journeymen and Team Leaders/ Programmers.
PLEASE READ BELOW BEFORE APPLYING.
* We are currently looking for individuals in our Cumming GA Location.
* We provide PPE for all Techs to wear in customer homes and on the job.
* Conscientious and detailed individual who understands the nature of working with high profile individuals and in luxury environments.
* 1 Years minimum experience in OUR industry REQUIRED for upper level positions.
* Experience programming Control 4, Crestron, URC or other automation based products is a plus... Continuing education and training will be provided to you.
* Experience Setting Up residential and commercial IP based networks.
* Superior interpersonal skills for communication with colleagues & clients* Strong troubleshooting, system testing, and good ability to think on your feet* Ability to listen & learn from others.
* A professional and courteous attitude is expected towards co-workers and clients.
* Valid drivers license, no DUI's or arrests.
* We primarily use macs and Apple products and familiarity with OSX is required.
* Salary is based on individual experience.
* Important. To direct your application to the right department, please put GA-MAY2020 in the subject line or introduction of your application, or it may be accidentally discarded.
Southern Cinema is a family owned and operated technology specialist. Our specialty is the integration of electronic systems into higher end residential homes, we also install commercial and retail systems as well. The company was established in 1997, and our Florida location has been established in St. Augustine in our current location since 2012.
The company is highly respected among industry Manufacturers and Reps alike due to its workmanship, financial stability and longevity. Our company is rapidly growing, and we are currently looking for energetic and self motivated individuals to assist large scale residential, commercial and marine AV projects.
This is a full time position. Good communication, organization, and interpersonal skills are a must. Knowledge base should include: Home Theater electronics and basic design components such as surround sound and projection systems, Home Automation systems, such as Crestron and Control4, Lighting Control systems such as Lutron, Computer LAN and WIFI networks, HIFI audio systems, TV and Projection Video systems, Security System installation and programming, among others is required for this position. For all lead positions, capabilities with at least one of the following programming suites is expected: Control 4, URC, and Crestron.
Training opportunities exist to hone your skills, and certify you for advanced levels. The ability to use software tools related to our industry is expected. A laptop will be provided to you by the company for your work related activities. You will be required to keep track of time records and documentation for the projects that you work on using popular apps, such as T-sheets, Slack, Trello, etc.
This position will involve the use of typical installation tools related to our industry and basic power tools. Any previous construction experience is considered a plus. All technicians are encouraged to seek advancement in the company, toward project management and sales positions. We encourage and pay for industry training and career advancement classes, Prosource U, CEDIA (currently online due to covid19) and regional training facilities as future re-openings allow.
The company offers the following benefits: 4 Day Work week, (4-10's) Flexible personla Schedule, 401K, Health Insurance compensation, cell phone reimbursement, 4 weeks of paid time off in your first year, among others. CEDIA trade show attendance and training. A vehicle will be provided for you during working hours.
For more information, and photos of our work and its scope, please visit our website at www.southerncinema.com. You can also call or text if you would like to discuss the position in person.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $17.00 to $25.00 /hour
This Company Describes Its Culture as: