*LOOKING FOR EXPERIENCED MACHINISTS ONLY*
This position will be Thursday-Sunday 6am-4:30pm
Responsible for setup horizontal and vertical CNC machines to produce precision metal parts. Produces prototypes, small or large volumes of metal parts. Ensure products meet precise specifications. We are a high volume manufacturing facility in the sporting goods industry that strives for quality, customer satisfaction, continuous improvement, and employee morale. We are looking for a candidate with very well maintained attention to detail, problem solving, team work and math skills.
Required : High School Graduate or equivalent.
Preferred : Trade/Vocational Certificate from machining school or Associates Degree in related field.
· MUST HAVE 1+ years CNC machining experience with demonstrated parts.
· Ability to work with minimal supervision.
· Excellent problem-solving skills.
· Ability to handle multiple tasks and prioritize accordingly.
· Ability to read blueprints. Knowledge of GD&T.
· Complete knowledge of G-Codes.
· Ability to be a team player.
· Ability to read and write English and good attendance.
- Capable of lifting twenty-five (25) pounds and working, standing and walking for extended periods in controlled, semi-controlled and ambient machine shop and manufacturing environments.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $25.00 to $30.00 /hour
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is: